Post by come_on_aylin »

Screenshot_20240510-133957.png

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Pegasus launch Istanbul to Edinburgh flights

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Thanks for that CoA, very handy for me. I usually use TA to Edinburgh, so nice to have an alternative to compare prices. Not been on Pegasus for years since TA introduced flights to Edinburgh.

laptawrinkly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by laptawrinkly »

No tickets at €1 dates, and others €100 one way min. Some layovers in IST 4.5 hrs. Also can seem to book a departure date, but cannot book a return. Maybe a reverse Rwanda scheme for the north :0

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

I found the same LW, not that I am planning a journey at the moment, not long back from a baltic, cold, windy and rainy Scotland. :lol:

laptawrinkly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by laptawrinkly »

AM, typical Pegasus ploy which is why I stopped using them. Since their inception & have been flying here, never once managed to get one of theses 'cheap promo' flights.

Sounded great as Edinburgh the place of my birth - sunny Portobello! Those were the days, going water skiing on new years day to cure the hangover, but then double pneumonia instead - still took your mind of the headache!!!

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

Thanks LW, thought it was odd only able to book one way. Really has been years since I used them. Much prefer getting straight into Edinburgh, not going through another UK airport. I will check them though next time I want to make a trip and compare with TA.

Lol at sunny Portobello and double pneumonia. I have vague memories of going there and Crammond when I was very little. As if those beaches weren't cold enough, family moved further north to experience the beaches at Broughty Ferry and Carnoustie, the latter in the North Sea. Brrrrr. :lol:
Was never daft enough to take part in the New Years dip in the Ferry, am quite happy to be a woose.

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

I book most of my flights through Pegasus and wait for the offers that bolbol members get which are quite regular ..I never found the seat ever for the 1 euro or 29 euro etc that they offer but this is just the basic price and you have to add surcharges taxes etc so maybe I did but didn't know😀 To be fair we have had some reasonable deals and went to Dubai from ercan for £500 for 3 people . Couldnt find anything enticing to Edinburgh but it's worth checking Pegasus offers in general if you can book in advance . Seem to get the best deals booking a long time before eg 10 months .

Brinsley
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Brinsley »

flypigs.com
Full of innuendos and b***s**t

Kanonier
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Kanonier »

Brinsley wrote:
Tue 14 May 2024 2:53 pm
flypigs.com
Full of innuendos and b***s**t
If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!!

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”